We designed our service packages according to the interest and requirements of European manufacturer and service provider of energy efficient solutions who are interested to enter the Middle East market or reinforce their existing business.
We have a global understanding of the energy market-specific requirements in the Middle East. Based on our experience and expertise we designed integrated service packages in order to support our clients in their internationalization strategy and expansion of export markets. GERMACS offers the most economical and low risk solutions for companies who aim to enter the Middle East market. Our strong technical and sales network in the region enables us to reinforce our client’s market position and increase their competitiveness.
Our integrated Services include:
- Initiating contacts with potential customers and business partners
- Drafting of contracts and conducting negotiations
- Establishment of sales organizations
- Establishment of customer service infrastructure including technical training
- Establishment of companies, subsidiaries, branch offices and representative offices
- Investments, Joint-Ventures and establishment of strategic alliances
- Recruitment of qualified local employees
i- Business development is a long term process. We designed a compact package which enables you to establish or strengthen business ties with clients and partners in the Middle East.
- Customized market entry strategies & marketing plans
- Supporting our clients with new product launches, re branding and re positioning
- Organization of participation in exhibitions
- Technical product training seminars for service and distribution network
- Acquiring country specific standards e.g. customs duty, consumer protection
i- Why is marketing so important? We help you to differentiate your business from competitors and promote your services and products to the target market. GERMACS maximizes your marketing efficiency with customized services.
Industry specific research
- Evaluation of client’s potential opportunities and challenges in the market
- Research and analysis of energy related industries, markets, customers and competitors
- Import regulations & legal aspects
Market research is of great importance during the initiation phase of a successful international business. Our market specific knowledge contributes strongly to the foundation of your research and increases your proximity to potential markets in the Middle East.
Our service packages are also available for Clients in Middle East who are interested in investment or establishment of a business in Europe.
GERMACS – YOUR BUSINESS PARTNER IN THE MIDDLE EAST